Our Ethos and Values
"Our schools are at the heart of their village communities, providing happy safe and stimulating environments, rooted in Christian values. Working together with our parents, we nurture each child's potential and promote a lifelong love of learning. We encourage our children to become independent, self-motivated learners to enable them to grow in self-esteem, achieve success and flourish in the rapidly changing world. We strive for excellence and enjoyment in all that we do."
Our shared aims
- To promote the holistic development of each person and to provide the best education for every pupil within a supportive Christian environment.
- To foster each child's identity as a citizen of the world.
- To equip children with the skills to develop independent thinking and learning
- To establish an environment where children have the freedom and confidence to take risks and make mistakes and use these as a learning tool.
- To develop personal responsibilities and life skills.
- To enable our children to demonstrate respect for one another and the environment, valuing difference.
- To provide children with a broad educational experience which incorporates the National Curriculum, at the appropriate level for each child, and fully embraces physical education, the arts and music.
Our School Christian Values
The Christian character, ethos and values of our Church schools contribute to the academic acheievement, personal development and well-being of all learners, regardless of their ability or background. Through the distinctively Christian character of our schools, we develop children's understanding of our Christian values;
- Truth and Integrity